Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Friday Fancies...

Wow...seems like ages that I sat down to have a little natter with you all my lovelies! But, you know the drill at this time of year...sew...sew...and sew some more! There hasn't been much time for anything other than stitching and stuffing! So, needless to say, I don't have much else on my mind to share, other than what I've been up to. A few of you have requested the 'how to' for the strawberries that I showed you in a previous post. If you hang in there I'll do a little tutorial for you soon. Promise.
Now, this are the bits that I fashioned over the last couple of days. What do you think?

Flirty Seahorses...























 
 
 
I also did some baking...well, sort of...Gingerbread man anyone?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Teddies ♥

 
 
 
And a little Christmas Cheer!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a jolly Friday!
Tania ♥


15 comments:

  1. Argh...you have me doing my monkey impression again Hunny...ooh,oooh,ooh,ooh!!! And I think i NEED a seahorse lol ;o) Love them! No wonder you were up the other morning at sparrow fart!! Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! The flirty seahorses are lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!Those g-bread men are the cutest! And I'll admit- I'm going to take some inspiration from you and make some of those darling stuffed hearts this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest things ever - they are simply lovely!

    Dee at the Carlton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Everyone of them.. Really like the gingerbread men and the hearts... too cute. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makes as always Tania! Love the gingerbread men!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Lots of ideas. The gingerbread men might send me to hobby lobby for supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just lovely, love the flirty seahorses. You have been busy, I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and get making! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so, so super cute! I especially love the seahorses, as they're one of my all-time favourite marine animals. In fact, I've said to Tony before that if we really get in sea water aquariums (we both have experience from our youth with fresh water, but not sea water), I would love to have a seahorse or two (knowing full well they're one of the hardest ocean creatures to keep going strong in captivity). There's just such a wonderful beauty to their delicateness and gentle way of sway-swimming, as I like to call it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made some lovely things Tania! The sea horses and the gingerbread men are my favourite. I hope you will have lots of customers the coming weeks.

    Happy weekend!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the seahorses! They look amazing. Some really lovely projects here. I feel very inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the seahorses! So you happen to have the pattern available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle

      The pattern for the seahorse is from a book by the lovely Tone Finnanger, called 'Sew sunny Homestyle'. You should be able to find it on Amazon. All the best, Tania x

      Delete
  13. I love the gingerbread man and hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. can I purchase the gingerbread man pattern, please?

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!